10 DIY Organization Projects {The Weekly Round UP}

Welcome to another weekly round up! I don’t know about you but I have been itching to get some organizing done around this house! It’s not even February yet and Spring cleaning is on this brain! So, at the current Lovely Ladies Linky I noticed a bunch of easy DIY organization projects and that my friends was how this round up was born! Enjoy 😉

10 DIY Organization Projects

**Please pin from the original source!**
Shoe storage never looked so good - a Carpenter teaches us how to build these adjustable built-in shelves for $120 | Home Coming for

How to Build an Adjustable Shoe Shelf from Home Coming

Organizing and the Importance of Labels

Organizing and the Importance of Labels from The Turquoise Home

Medicine Cabinet Organization  |  View From The Fridge

Medicine Before/After from View from the Fridge

Our Secondhand House Organized Desk clutter free money tree

Organized Desk from Our Second and House

Hanging File Transformation4

Transform Hanging Files with Wrapping Paper from Let’s Get Crafty!

DIY Jewelry Organizer from Amy Kristy

Organized Radiant Orchid Bathroom Closet Reveal from a Prudent Life

Son’s Bedroom Closet Makeover from Techie’s DIY Adventures

Duck-Tape-Wires-Protect-Decorate-DIY-TutorialDuck Tape Wires from TitiCrafty on This Silly Girl’s Life

can4DIY Canister Re-Style from This Silly Girl’s Life

So, what do you think? Are you inspired to get in the spring cleaning mood?! What will your first project be??

Dana's-SignatureMake sure to check out Cami’s round up for the week by clicking on the image below:

Looking for more diy inspiration? Make sure to follow my DIY & Crafts board on pinterest!

I participate in these linky parties, DIYHSHP and Orj Junkie.

Michelle says:
    January 30, 2014

I am on a major organizing mission. This post has a lot of great ideas.

Amy Krist says:
    January 30, 2014

Thank you SO much for featuring my jewelry organizer! It’s always an honor to be recognized out there and I so appreciate it. Have a wonderful day!! Hugs, Amy

3. You did it Dana! I feel the need to get organized. You’ve shared some great projects here. Thanks for sharing them with Let’s Get Real also. Now……….to figure out where to start. My entire house needs an overhaul…………..except the one drawer in my kitchen. It is perfect. I think I did that last year when I was in this mood. LOL!

Kimberlee says:
    February 2, 2014

Great ideas! Love the one with the tape on the cords-wires to identify.

Kristina says:
    February 3, 2014

What a great compilation. I love to look at everyone’s organizing ideas. Maybe someday I will actually do some of them. Thanks for linking this up to Snickerdoodle Sunday!

Jenna says:
    February 4, 2014

Great ideas! Love that jewelry organizer! Thanks for sharing!

February 4, 2014

Those are some great organization ideas Dana. I haven’t started my resolution to organize those random spots that need my attention yet…ugh. If you have time, come link up at The Makers going on right now at Hope to see you there!

8. i love the inside of the medicine cabinet. i may have to try this in our house. its like a fun little suprise. thanks for linking up to the all things pretty party.

Emily says:
    February 5, 2014

What a great round up! I’ve been trying to get more organized this year. Thank you for sharing at The Wednesday Round Up! Hope to see you back next week 🙂

Cynthia says:
    February 6, 2014

Great group of ideas! I love the jewelry organizer. Thanks for linking to the In and Out of the Kitchen Link Party. Hope to see you next week.