Merry Christmas EVE and welcome to another cookie series post! Wow, I can’t believe it’s here already! If you are looking for a last minute treat to make for the big day then today is the post for you! Oh yeah and there’s NUTELLA in it!
Triple Chocolate Blondies
- 1½ Cups light brown sugar, packed
- ½ Cup butter, melted
- 2 each eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1½ Cups all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ Cup chocolate chips, any type you prefer
- 1 Cup cadbury milk chocolate, candy coated, Christmas style
- ½ Cup nutella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in microwave in microwave safe dish (30ish seconds) and let cool on counter.
- Add the eggs and vanilla to a large bowl and beat eggs with hand mixer. Add the brown sugar to the mix. Combine well. Add butter and mix. In separate bowl, mix the remaining ingredients except for the chocolate additions.
- Mix dry ingredients together and add a little at a time to the wet mixture. Once wet and dry mixtures are combined thoroughly, fold in the cadbury chocolate pieces and chocolate chips with a spoon or spatula.
- Pour mixture into a greased 13×9 pan.
- Place dollops of the nutella around the pan and in a figure 8 motion swirl it into the mixture with a skewer or butter knife. This will be a little difficult due to the candy pieces but just work around them.
- Place in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Let cool on a wire rack.
- Once cool, cut into bars and enjoy!
Step by Step Directions
These are soo good, moist and chewy! I’ve been having a bar each morning with my coffee… shhh. LOL.
As always I hope you enjoyed this recipe and have a great day tomorrow!! What treats are you slaving over today??
Make sure to check out Parrish’s cookie recipe for this week by clicking on the image below:
For past cookie series recipes check out these links:
For more sweet inspiration follow my food board on Pinterest: