M&M’s Oatmeal Cookies

CB Disclosure White Background 400 px wideOne of my favorite treats EVER is chocolate. Oh yea, I’m definitely a choco-holic! What I don’t like about eating chocolate, especially when working or browsing the internets is getting it all over my hands. That’s why I normally go for a bag of milk chocolate M&M’s and if I’m feeling extra crazy I’ll go for some peanut M&M’s!

I’ve been in the baking mood these past couple months and I really wanted to pair one of my favorite candies into my baking routine! That’s how these beauties came about!

M&M’s Oatmeal Cookies

M&M's Oatmeal Cookies recipe. Some of the best cookies you'll ever eat, soft, chewy cookies loaded with M&M's, delicious!! #BakingIdeas #shop #cbias

• Pages:
  • 1
  • 2

Kristy says:
    December 7, 2013

I love M&M’s cookies, these look delicious with the oatmeal added to them! #client

Kelley says:
    December 7, 2013

Those look great. I would like to try them with my favorite M&M: peanut butter!

Betty Lou says:
    December 8, 2013

This recipe would be a great Christmas cookie with red and green M and Ms. Very kid friendly. Thanks for sharing. Going to pin you recipe so I don’t forget.

Jess says:
    December 9, 2013

How festive! 🙂

Thanks for joining the Link Up this week!

Foodista says:
    December 10, 2013

Saw this recipe on the Not Just a Housewife Link Share and had to check it out. Love the combination of oatmeal and M & Ms!!!

December 10, 2013

Cookies look delish! Pinned too 🙂 Thanks for linking to Snickerdoodle Sunday!

Cynthia says:
    December 10, 2013

This is a great combination of two awesome desserts. I’ll have to try different kinds of M&Ms. Thank you for linking to the In and Out of the Kitchen Link Party. Hope to see you next week.

Beverly says:
    December 12, 2013

I love M&M’s. I have two bags in the pantry so I will be making them tomorrow. Thanks for the recipe. Yummy!
    Bev

December 13, 2013

They look so tasty, but the colors are really the star of the show, aren’t they? I can imagine everybody wanting to snap up one of these. Great recipe! Thanks for linking up at Link It or Lump It this week!

Ginger says:
    December 16, 2013

You just can’t go wrong with chocolate. Well, I suppose you can if you pair with fish or something, but who would do that! 🙂 Anyway, LOVE M&M cookies! Thanks for linking up to Gingerly Made’s Show & Tell.

Brandi Enns says:
    November 26, 2014

Hello, I am partaking in a cookie exchange next weekend and i would LOVE to make these.. i need to times this recipe 10 times. my question is how many cookies does one batch make?

November 26, 2014

I’m sorry I wish I could tell you exactly. I’m trying to get better with yields and such. Since this was posted a while ago it’s extra hard for me to guess. I think it was about 2 dozen of these large cookies. It’s definitely not less than 2 dozen, so I’m sure you will have plenty times the recipe by 10! Thanks so much for asking, I hope your cookie exchange goes well!