Are you ready for another great series from Parrish from Life with the Crust Cut Off and I?! I know I’m super excite about this month! We are going to be highlighting a different cookie recipe every week through the month of December! YAY! First up I have these really cute little cookie cups stuffed with a decadent treat, milky way bars!
Milky Way Stuffed Cookie Cups
These are very easy to make and the possibilities are endless! One of my favorite candy bars are milky ways so of course I used them to stuff these cookie cups!
Recipe for the cookie dough adapted from Mrs. Fields I love Chocolate! Cookbook. The dough recipe makes a little more dough then needed.
- 2½ cups all purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 c granulated sugar
- ½ c packed light brown sugar
- 2 sticks unsalted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large milky way bars cut into 12 pieces
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Generously grease a cupcake tin (or using one of those silicone baking cups will help tremendously here.) with butter or cooking spray.
- In a bowl combine the flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- Cream the butter and sugars in a large bowl with a hand mixer. Add the eggs one at a time and the vanilla and combine. Add the flour mixture in batches until thoroughly mixed. Cut milky way bars into 12 even pieces.
- Taking the dough in ¾ to 1 inch balls and place in the bottom on the cupcake tins. Flatten them out. Add a piece of the milky way bar in the center. With another dough ball the same size place it over the candy bar and press to form.
- Place into the oven for 35-40 minutes until the cookies are lightly golden brown on top and they look dry and not wet.
- Let cool on a wire rack for at least 15 minutes. Take out of tin and enjoy!
Step by Step Instructions
These are sooo yummy, the crisp yet soft cookie outside tastes like a sugar cookie with that surprise in the middle!
I hope you enjoyed this recipe! Let me know the first thing you’ll stuff in your cookie cups in the comments!
For even more recipe and food inspiration make sure to follow my Food board on Pinterest!