18 Winter Wonderland Home Decor Ideas {The Weekly Round UP}

Hi peoples! If you’re like me you totally are in the holiday mood! I LOVE decorating for this time of year and just gawk at all the pictures on pinterest as I scroll and scroll. Here I have collected my favorite looks for a “Winter Wonderland” theme. To me that means lots of white accents and a clean and simple overall design. So get cozy and I hope you enjoy!

18 Winter Wonderland Home Decor Ideas

18 Winter Wonderland Home Decor Ideas, a round up of beautiful easy to reproduce ideas for your winter home!

Pamela says:
    December 5, 2013

All wonderful ideas. Thanx for sharing your round up at THT.

Kim says:
    December 5, 2013

Love all the great Winter Wonderland holiday ideas. Thanks for linking up at The Pin it Party.

Marianne says:
    December 5, 2013

Beautiful ideas! Thank you for gathering them together on 1 page.

Linda says:
    December 5, 2013

Love, love, love the inspiration!! Thanks so much. Linda

Chrystal M. says:
    December 6, 2013

I love the white with the soft grey and touched of red. It’s that country farm, rustic look that reminds me of my grandparents for some reason. I wish I could pull it off, but with kiddo and pets it would never stay fresh and crispy clean!

December 7, 2013

Dana – Thank you so much for featuring my living room! I love your blog and will be checking in often! Love and blessings! Lynda at Gates of Crystal

Sarah says:
    December 9, 2013

Beautiful roundup, I love decorating for winter. White and sparkly touches are my favorite.

December 10, 2013

Awesome roundup! Thanks for linking to Snickerdoodle Sunday!

Cynthia says:
    December 10, 2013

This is a great collection of decorating ideas! I especially like the window with ornaments. Thank you for linking to the In and Out of the Kitchen Link Party. Hope to see you next week.

Carole says:
    December 4, 2014

Hi Dana, Beautiful urn with the balloon globes. I plan on copying this idea. Is it okay to use white Elmers glue watered down a bit & soak the tissue paper to make it easier to handle & drape over the balloons? Or do you put the glue all over the balloons & apply the tissue to the balloon? Also, since I don’t care for those little fake candle gizmos, I found 3 night lights on one cord through Lemax that does all the Christmas village’s. The urn is going on my covered front porch & I believe the night light’s will be a bit brighter. Thank you for the wonderful idea’s. Carole

December 4, 2014

Hi Carole, thanks so much for stopping by. Unfortunately I did not make these ideas. This post is used for inspiration purposes only. I wish I could help and answer your questions but I wish you all the best!

December 5, 2014

Hey Dana…I have a question..I saw a picture of the window that had the greenery and red bow on top..it was an old window that was just hung on the wall..what did you use to hang it?…a wire or what?..please let me know

December 6, 2014

So sorry, these are not projects made by me, I wish! This post is used for inspirational purposes only. Thanks so much for coming by!

Ian Edmonson says:
    December 8, 2014

These are beautiful Christmas decorations, I will definitely try to have some of it. I love the wall decorations.

Riya says:
    August 31, 2015

Wow!!! I have no words for these decor items for Christmas…seriously more then amazing

Gary Davis says:
    November 6, 2015

I’ve found some beautiful lamps at thrift stores. A few I’ve left as-is, and a few I’ve spray-painted. You can sometimes find plug-in wall sconces, too, and they are great for above sinks, desks, and over kitchen counters.