Are you like me and always have some items on hand at all times? We tend to stick to a routine around the DeVolk household and I end up always having a few essentials as my go to items. I can make our favorite meals with them whenever it’s needed and they make it on to my weekly grocery list! Until recently I didn’t even know a lot of my favorite pantry items were Kraft brand! Does it surprise you when you learn that a everyday brand like Kraft can produce so many different staples? I know it surprised me!
In this post I am going to show you how I take a few statement items from Kraft to use in two holiday desserts! First up are these gorgeous Sparkling Jell-O Shots using Welch’s Sparkling White Grape Juice Cocktail and you guessed it, Jell-O!
Don’t act like you’re not impressed. 😉
These Jell-O shots are super easy and are sure to be a fun addition to any festive Holiday spread!
- 1 6 oz. Jell-O package (any flavor you wish, I used raspberry here!)
- 2 Cups boiling water
- 2 Cups Welch's Sparkling White Grape Juice Cocktail
- Cooking Spray, non-flavored
- Spray a medium sized casserole dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Boil water and take off heat. Add packet of Jell-O and whisk until it is dissolved. Add the Welch's Sparkling White Grape Juice Cocktail, make sure this is chilled it is important! Stir once to combine.
- Pour Jell-O mixture into dish. Cover with plastic wrap and let sit in fridge overnight.
- When ready to cut into squares, take a butter knife and run it along the edges of the dish. Turn this out onto a cutting board or platter.
- Cut into desired shapes, you can even use cookie cutters!
- Lay them on a platter and top with sprinkles, serve and enjoy!
Here are all the Kraft brand items bought on my weekly shopping trip to WalMart:
With the Planters Creamy Peanut Butter and Baker’s Semi-Sweet Chocolate I made my Christmas time essential. Reindeer Chow!
Reindeer chow is so easy to make, it is essentially just melted semi-sweet Baker’s chocolate, Planters creamy peanut butter and unsalted butter mixed. Toss it in cereal, coat it in powdered sugar, add in some candy covered chocolate in festive colors and you’re done!
I even made these super cute mason jar containers so my family and guests can take some home with them after the party!
I tell you, the possibilities are endless with all the different products Kraft make! They are super easy to find in the aisles at my local Walmart. They are even at some special Holiday displays around the store. I made a Google+ album about my shopping trip and I would love it if you would go check it out!
If you are looking for some more Holiday goody ideas look into this Kraft digital magazine:
Pretty cool, huh?!
Thanks so much for taking the time out to read this post! What are your favorite Kraft products to use for you Christmas desserts or even Thanksgiving leftovers?