30+ Yummy Casserole Ideas {The Weekly Round UP}

Who couldn’t use more casserole ideas? I absolutely LOVE casseroles. They are so comforting and you can just throw them together and you have a great meal without having to slave over it all day. As the temperature starts to drop I start craving the comfort of casserole but sometimes I just run out of ideas for them. That’s why I have put together this round-up of 30+ yummy casserole ideas! {BTW, Doritos casserole??! Who knew?! YUM!}

30+ Yummy Casserole Ideas

30+ Yummy Casserole Ideas round up from http://ThisSillyGirlsLife.com

**Please pin from the original source**

Breakfast

Loaded Breakfast Casserole by The Casual Craftlete

Loaded Breakfast Casserole from The Casual Craftlete

Main Dish

Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole from Dessert Now, Dinner Later

Mexican Beef and Corn Casserole is a  fabulously easy dinner option that takes just 30 minutes! | MomOnTimeout.com #sponsored #dinner

Mexican Beef and Corn Casserole from Mom on Timeout

Cheesy Jalapeno Chicken and Rice Casserole from Life with the Crust Cut Off

Dorito Chicken Casserole

Dorito Chicken Casserole from Blog Chef

Enchilada Stuffed Shells

Enchilada Stuffed Shells from Life with the Crust Cut Off

Marsala Chicken and Mushroom Casserole from Lui in Cucina

tater tot casserole recipe close up

Tater Tot Casserole from Just Us Four

Sides

Dessert

I hope you enjoyed this round up! Make sure to check back every Thursday for more round up inspiration!

Dana's-SignatureTo check out previous round ups click on the links below:

15 Wonderful Fall Wreaths | 24 Gorgeous Maxi Dresses

20 Fall Decor Ideas Using Neutrals | 45 Fall Looks I’m Loving

25 Super Yummy Nutella Recipes | 30 Must Try Dessert Bar Recipes

15 Gorgeous Thanksgiving Centerpieces & Tablescapes | 16 Thanksgiving Banners & Frames Ideas

For more yummy inspiration make sure to follow my food board on Pinterest!

I participate in these linky parties, DIYHSHP and Orj Junkie.

carissa says:
    November 14, 2013

gosh I love a good casserole. I’m definitely going to pin some of these!

2. I love your round-ups Dana. Lots of great ideas. I’m stopping in from Let’s Get Real today. Thanks for sharing this with all of our readers. Your Lazy Day Lasagna is my new favorite guilty pleasure. My husband loves it!

November 15, 2013

Dana, I love love love this round up!!! I really appreciate that time you took to put it together because I found a ton of great recipes!

Kathy Pack says:
    November 16, 2013

Wow, I’m honored and humbled to have my Meatball Sub Casserole in your round up…wishing I had taken a better picture, lol! Thanks again and love your blog 🙂

Diane Balch says:
    November 17, 2013

Pinned this in a few places… love casseroles for parties. Thanks so much for sharing this great collection with us on foodie friday.

November 17, 2013

I’m about to have baby #2 so this roundup is perfect for me. I’m trying to fill up my freezer with meals before our little guy arrives. Thanks! I’m stopping by from Busy Monday.

-Lauren @ imperfectandfabulous.blogspot.com

Cheryl says:
    November 17, 2013

What a great roundup! I especially love the meatball sub casserole and the chicken cordon bleu casserole! I will definately be trying some of these! Thanks for sharing on Sweet and Savoury Sunday! HUGS!

November 18, 2013

Oh my, drowning in my own drool! Must try so many of these! Thanks for linking up to Snickerdoodle Sunday!

Ginger says:
    November 18, 2013

Who doesn’t love a good casserole? Thanks for round-up and for linking up to Gingerly Made’s Show & Tell.

Cynthia L says:
    November 18, 2013

I love casseroles, they are the ultimate comfort food. Thanks for linking to the In and Out of the Kitchen party. See you next week.

November 20, 2013

‘Tis the season for potlucks & large family gatherings & an arsenal of tasty casserole dishes is a must! 🙂
    Thank you for sharing at this week’s Marvelous Mondays party- pinned!

Cynthia L says:
    November 23, 2013

I love casseroles in the fall and winter. They are such great comfort foods. I am so happy that you shared this great round up at the In and Out of the Kitchen Link party. This roundup will be the featured post for the next In and Out of the Kitchen Link party. Thanks so much and see you next week.

Chrissy says:
    November 24, 2013

I love casseroles! Thanks for these amazing ideas! I found a couple new ones to add to my menu! Thanks for sharing at our Mommy Club Linky Party! I can’t wait to see more ideas and projects that you have!