Roasted Garlic Cream Cheese Dip

Hi everyone and happy October! Yes, I said October! Holy cow! Now that the slow cooker series is over, Parrish and I have brand new recipes to share with you all for Thanksgiving! In the month of October every Tuesday will be a new recipe perfect for a Holiday get together! Today we are sharing appetizers and that’s where this so yum roasted garlic cream cheese dip came from!

Roasted Garlic Cream Cheese Dip recipe from http://ThisSillyGirlsLife.com #Appetizer #Dip #RoastedGarlic #CreamCheeseDip

Ingredients

1 package cream cheese, softened

1/2 Cup sour cream

3 to 5 cloves roasted garlic

salt and pepper to taste

Directions

Place softened cream cheese in a bowl and beat with hand mixer until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and whip until everything is combined and the garlic has broken up, fully incorporated. (If you want to mash the garlic first you can.) That’s it! Serve with cut up veggies and chips, or anything you like!

I don’t think it gets much easier then this one, Jeremy practically licked the bowl clean too so you know it’s good! LOL

Roasted Garlic Cream Cheese Dip

Ingredients
  • 1 package cream cheese, softened
  • ½ Cup sour cream
  • 3 to 5 cloves roasted garlic
  • salt and pepper to taste
Instructions
  1. Place softened cream cheese in a bowl and beat with hand mixer until smooth.
  2. Add remaining ingredients and whip until everything is combined and the garlic has broken up, fully incorporated. (If you want to mash the garlic first you can.)
  3. That’s it! Serve with cut up veggies and chips, or anything you like!

Thanks for reading and make sure to check out Parrish’s recipe for this week by clicking on the image below:

get-attachment.aspx

Dana's-SignatureFor more appetizer recipes, click on the images below:

gps

s3

PS6

I participate in these linky parties, DIYHSHP and Orj Junkie.

October 1, 2013

Dana,
    Your dip looks wonderful–I roast most of my garlic crop every June and store in my freezer, so I could whip this up any time. I see you live in Florida, so I’m guessing daffodils don’t grow there (they didn’t grow in Hawaii where I lived) but if you’d like to know how to get two ‘cook’s crops’ in storage quantities, from one garden bed over 12 months, my instructions are up over at Gastronomical Sovereignty. The time to start planning this garden–and planting your garlic, so you’ve got it for future dips like this one–is now!
    I’m glad to follow you on Tasty Tuesdays!

2. Wow, this looks great! Simple, but wonderful 🙂 Thanks for sharing!

Stopping by from Coastal Charm, Dawn from I Think We Could Be Friends 🙂

Erin says:
    October 1, 2013

Oh YUM! What a great recipe! I’d love for you to share with my link party Life Created Tuesdays! Week four of the party is live now 🙂

Erin

Michelle says:
    October 1, 2013

This probably wouldnt be a good dip to make for date night Im guessing … unless you both love the smell and taste of garlic! It does look delicious though 🙂

Joybee says:
    October 3, 2013

I love dips, and I love roasted garlic…I love garlic in any form. This looks great. Thanks for sharing with GIT.

October 3, 2013

Oh goodness, this sounds so much better than the store bought dip. I am going to have to make this whenever we have a family get together for the holidays. It looks SO yummy. Thanks for sharing and for linking up to Thrifty Thursday.

Kelley says:
    October 4, 2013

Awesome cream cheese dip! I definitely want to try this! Saw on the linky party 🙂

8. Dana, thanks so much for sharing this with our Let’s Get Real readers. I just love this simple recipe. None of that junk that is in store-bought dip. I look forward to following along with the series. You are right……….we need to start thinking about the holidays already.

Sara Howe says:
    October 4, 2013

This looks so good!!! Thanks for linking up over at Feed Me Friday, can’t wait to see what you link up next week 🙂

October 5, 2013

Mmmm I would have licked the bowl clean too! Pinning this so we can try it later, and thanks for sharing the recipe at my link party!

Nicole says:
    October 5, 2013

Mmmm, roasted garlic is my absolute favorite!

Betty says:
    October 6, 2013

3 to 5 cloves of garlic or 3 to 5 heads of garlic????

October 6, 2013

Dana, this looks so good! Definitely bookmarking this to make later. Thanks for sharing. You will be one of the features tomorrow at the Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Hope to see your prettiness again at the bash! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Brittany says:
    October 7, 2013

This looks perfect for hosting my first bible study next week – simple and delicious! Thanks!

October 7, 2013

Both of these recipes are drool-worthy.

I love that the garlic dip is so easy to make. Definitely what I need when it comes to holiday entertaining. I can’t wait to check out Parrish’s recipe, too. What a great series.

Thanks for sharing at Home{work} Wednesday.

Becky says:
    October 8, 2013

So simple and so savory! Love garlic!! Thanks for sharing at Foodtastic Friday! Top 15 for sure!

rachel says:
    October 8, 2013

I don’t need to go any further than the title.

Roasted Garlic and Cream cheese! BOOM!

YUM! <3 Thank you for linking this up, and causing me to drool at 11 PM 😉

October 9, 2013

Sounds yummy! Pinned! Thanks so much for sharing on Made in a Day!
    Kim

Joyce says:
    October 10, 2013

Love dips, and garlic, pinning to everything yummy. Thanks for sharing on Real Food Fridays, please come by and share again.

November 2, 2013

Trying this one today for our football party! Love the smell of roasted garlic. Thank you!

emily says:
    November 11, 2013

yum! that looks so good! I’ve got a dip post coming up this week too. Tis the season right ? :o) Pinning! Emily`