Garlic Cheese Muffins

Woo hoo! It’s Tuesday so you know it’s series time with Parrish and I! In case you weren’t aware, we are posting one recipe a week for the entire month of October that you can use at your Thanksgiving feast! (Or any night of the week, really, hehe) Today I’m sharing this tried and true recipe for garlic cheese muffins, get ready to be WOWed!

Garlic Cheese Muffins recipe from http://ThisSillyGirlsLife.com #CheeseMuffins #Thanksgiving

See? Wow.

This Silly Girl's Kitchen

October 8, 2013

Found you via the Chef in Training link party. These sound deeeelish!

October 8, 2013

YUM! These sound just like my favorite sea food chain’s cheese biscuits…only better!
    I found you through Tasteful Tuesday Party and I’m glad I did! Nice recipe!

Michelle says:
    October 8, 2013

These look great! Pinned! Thanks for sharing.

October 8, 2013

These little muffins remind of those oh so good biscuits from Red Lobster. I can’t wait to try all of the cheesy garlic goodness! Thanks for linking up to Wake up Wednesdays! Pinned!!

Jen Nikolaus says:
    October 9, 2013

Dana, these muffins look AMAZING!! I am pinning and will definitely try this soon! I love that you’re doing a series for Thanksgiving sides. That’s always the hardest part of Thanksgiving dinner for me. Thanks!

Chelsea says:
    October 9, 2013

Yum! I love garlic and I love cheese and I love muffins, so how could I not love these!?

Joybee says:
    October 10, 2013

Wow. I have to try these, they look fantastic. Thanks for sharing with GIT. I’m featuring you.

October 10, 2013

These sound so delicious. And a lot less complicated/messy than biscuits. I love that you’ve made them into muffins. I bet they have a nice crispy edge too. Thanks so much for sharing!

Nicole says:
    October 10, 2013

Yum! And easy, too! I’m pinning these to my Thanksgiving board! Thanks for linking up with Let’s Get Real!

October 11, 2013

Mmmmm… these sound yummy!
    Thanks for linking up to this week’s Catch a Glimpse party. I’ll be featuring this tomorrow! 🙂

October 11, 2013

These sound so yummy! Definitely saving this recipe!!! Thanks for sharing! Here from Craftionary Friday LInk Up

Leah says:
    October 11, 2013

Pinned to my recipe board on pinterest.
    And I’m going to print out this recipe right now. My mouth is already watering…

October 11, 2013

Pinned ‘coz this are irrisistibly good looking muffins! I’m gonna have these warm on cold late night snacks. Stopping by to say hi. I was partying too at Liıve Laugh Thursday.

Kisses from Home

October 11, 2013

These look so great, I know they would be a crowd pleaser in my house. I am glad I stopped by from the Best of the weekend Link party! 🙂

October 11, 2013

Looks delicious…my family would love these! They look really tasty!

October 13, 2013

These are going to be perfect for tonight’s dinner!! Thank you for sharing on Foodie Friday.

Kimberlee says:
    October 13, 2013

Those looks so good – I saved the recipe so I will have it and I plan to pin it, too. Thanks for sharing.

Patti says:
    October 14, 2013

Making me hungry in the A.M.!

Maria says:
    October 14, 2013

These look really good. I was just talking to a friend of mine who I wanted to bake something nice for as a way to say thank you. She was telling me she likes anything that has cheese on it. It seems that I am finding your recipe at the right time! Pinning and saving!
    Maria

Jess says:
    October 14, 2013

Talk about deliciousness! Yum!

Thanks again for joining the Link Up this week!

Sinea Pies says:
    October 16, 2013

Wow wow wow!!!
    This is “Editor’s Pick” on today’s Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop…I am the editor and I say “WOW!!!” Move over Red Lobster!

October 16, 2013

Cheese, check. Garlic, check… om nom nom nom nom! I’m pinning, thank you for sharing it at the Pinworthy Project Party.

Krista Low says:
    October 17, 2013

These muffins look like the perfect accompaniment to dinner! And their small so you can have 10-15 and not feel bad about it right?? These look great and they were very popular @ Great Idea Thursday’s! You are being featured 🙂

October 18, 2013

I would eat every single one of those muffins! Thanks for linkin up to Sunday FUNday!

October 22, 2013

Just pinned and shared on Facebook as one of this week’s features at Freedom Fridays:))

Hugs, my talented Friend!!

PS Definitely trying these this weekend!!

October 22, 2013

YAY! Thank you… let me know how you like them!