20 Elegantly Spooky Decor Ideas {The Weekly Round UP}

It’s weekly round up time! I don’t know about you all but I am totally into the seasons this year. I can’t wait for Halloween to finally get here! I’m not one to really decorate for Halloween. For fall, yes! It is probably because we don’t have any little ones yet. But, boy do I LOVE looking at all these inspiring ideas. I thought you would like it too, so I put together this round up of 20 elegantly spooky decor ideas!

20 Elegantly Spooky Decor Ideas

20 Elegantly Spooky Decor Ideas {The Weekly Round UP} from http://ThisSillyGirlsLife.com #Halloween #DecorIdeas #RoundUp

**Please pin from the original source!**

DIY Posts

I hope you enjoyed this week’s round up!

Don’t forget to check out Cami’s round up for this week by clicking on the image below:

30-Halloween-Bats-and-Spiders-Decoration

Dana's-Signature

Previous Round UPs:

25 Gorgeous Maxi Dresses | 15 Wonderful Fall Wreaths

20 Fall Decor Ideas Using Neutrals | 45 Fall Looks I’m Loving

I participate in these linky parties, DIYHSHP and Orj Junkie.

Brenda Young says:
    October 10, 2013

Wonderful Round up Dana! You’ve found some great stuff! My favorite would have to be the Apothecary jar vignette!

October 10, 2013

Great roundup! I’ve been going for a similar look at my house this year. 🙂

October 10, 2013

What a perfect round up! I want to get more into decorating for the holidays and this gives me some really great ideas! Thanks!

4. Really great round-up Dana! I love this more sophisticated and spooky style. I have a hard time recreating it in my house. I wish I had half the talent that these folks have. Thanks so much for sharing this fun post with our Let’s Get Real readers. Have a great week. I’ll be reading.

Barb says:
    October 11, 2013

Wow! Halloween on overload, so many great ideas. Will have to come back and look again. I love the pumpkin from the book, the labels/tags on the jars and those bats are cool too. Visiting from ‘Blog Strut Peacock Style’ from over at http://www.ritewhileucan.com

October 13, 2013

there is so many Halloween ideas to choose from, where do I begin?
    Great selection, love it.

October 13, 2013

Loving all of these ideas! They’re definitely beautiful and elegant. Thanks for sharing!

Michelle says:
    October 15, 2013

Such great ideas!! Thanks for linking with us for WDW!

October 15, 2013

These are great! I love Halloween decorating but I don’t like the scary stuff! Perfect and simple ideas.

Erin says:
    October 16, 2013

Love this! I have to admit, I hate a lot of Halloween decor because it’s so tacky. This collection is gorgeous!

October 16, 2013

Great round up! I like the chance to keep it classy and fun. Thanks so much for sharing your links at our “Best Of The Weekend party”! I have pinned this to our party board and to another big board too. We hope to see you again at the next party! Have a great week! xoxo, Claire

Nana Diana says:
    October 17, 2013

What a fun post with lots of great ideas. I found you through Stephanie over at Dream & Create and I am your newest follower. Nana Diana

Krista Low says:
    October 17, 2013

I am loving these great decor ideas! I might just have to make those adorable paper bats for the Halloween carnival next week. I think I know what my boys and I are doing for a project 🙂 Thanks so much for sharing these great finds!

Carol says:
    October 17, 2013

What beautiful ideas! Just wanted to let you know I’m featuring this when my link party opens up tonight! Thanks so much for sharing 🙂

April Hoff says:
    October 18, 2013

Elegant and spooky…two words I never thought about putting together! But they really do describe all of these great ideas! Love the roundup! Thanks for linking up to the “Get Your DIY On” Link up party! Be sure to come back Sunday at 7:00 PM if you have any more spooky outdoor décor!

October 19, 2013

Wow, these all look awesome! I might have to try a couple!

Thanks for sharing at Wine’d Down Wednesday! Pinning your post to our WDW Pinterest board to share with our followers! Hope to see you back at the party next week!

October 22, 2013

More my style for sure! Can’t wait to try some of these 🙂

18. I love this round up! Great ideas!!! Thank you!