Vampire Kiss Cupcakes

Mwah ha ha…. Velcome friends! I have a little something you might like, don’t be scared! Come closer, yes…. closer…. I just want to give you a little bite errr… kiss… ahhhh, mwah ha ha… isn’t that better?!

Dun dun duuuuun! It was a dark and stormy afternoon…. I was in the kitchen, baking and all of the sudden THIS happened (EEeeeEEeekk!):

Vampire Kiss Cupcakes made from Vanilla Cupcakes with Vanilla Bean Buttercream recipe on http://ThisSillyGirlsLife.com #VampireCupcake #HalloweenTreats #VanillaCupcake #Vanilla #Buttercream

Okay okay, these decadent vanilla cupcakes with vanilla bean buttercream are sure to be the perfect spooky addition to any upcoming parties!

• Pages:
  • 1
  • 2

Niki says:
    September 30, 2013

These are so cute and fun for halloween!!

Maria says:
    September 30, 2013

Ha! What a fun idea! These cupcakes look great! ๐Ÿ™‚

September 30, 2013

Oh how I love these, Dana! Halloween is my favorite holiday so these are just perfect! Thanks for sharing at Marvelous Mondays. Pinning and sharing on social media!

September 30, 2013

These are super cute! The red food coloring and the plastic fangs are fantastic. I’m five-year-old would love these!

Julie says:
    October 1, 2013

So very spooky! My 13 yr. old will love these for her 14th b-day party! We will be featuring these babes at our “Inspiration Monday Party” this Sunday 2pm EST. So nice to meet you Dana! Julie redheadcandecorate.com

October 1, 2013

Hi there! Visiting from Tasty Tuesdays. I couldn’t help but pop over when I saw these adorably spooky cupcakes! They are awesome! Can’t wait to see what else October brings for spooky sweets. ๐Ÿ™‚

shamene@sayitwithcake says:
    October 1, 2013

These cupcakes are so cool! I love the frosting it looks so yummy

Chelsea says:
    October 2, 2013

These are so cute! I’m over the whole vampire trend, but these I love! Thank you for sharing ๐Ÿ™‚

9. I am just in love with everything that you make!!! You are one of my new blog obsessions! Thanks for linking at Show Me Your Plaid Monday’s!

Angel says:
    October 3, 2013

These cupcakes look amazing. Thanks for sharing with us at our Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop.
    Sew Crafty Angel

October 4, 2013

These are so fun! I bet they would be a big it at any party especially with kiddos!
    Thanks for linking up to this week’s Catch a Glimpse Party! I’ll be featuring this tomorrow. ๐Ÿ™‚

Jeni says:
    October 4, 2013

Very cute idea!!

Sara Howe says:
    October 4, 2013

These are great!!! How creative ๐Ÿ™‚

Tammy says:
    October 5, 2013

Hahaha I love the into and I love these cupcakes! What a wonderfully festive idea.

Found you through Best of the Weekend. Thank you for sharing this.

Toodles,
    Tammy<3

Nicole says:
    October 6, 2013

Eeeeeewwwwww!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks for linking up to Let’s Get Real! I’m sure these will be a hit at Halloween parties this year!

Meegan says:
    October 7, 2013

Seriously SO creative! I love it! Thanks for linking up to Tickled Pink Pink Times Two.
    Pinned.

October 7, 2013

Does it make me weird that I think these are adorable?

I would have no trouble devouring one of these, blood and all!

Jamie @ Love Bakes Good Cakes says:
    October 8, 2013

My kiddos would think these are the coolest thing – because they are! ๐Ÿ™‚ Love this – and I love that it’s super easy!! Just stopping by to let you know that your post is being featured at tomorrow’s All My Bloggy Friends! ๐Ÿ™‚ I can’t wait to see what you share this week, Dana!

Becky says:
    October 8, 2013

SPooky and clever!! Great presentation! Thanks for sharing as well! Another Top 15 from Foodtastic Friday!

October 8, 2013

I’m a sucker for all things fanged, love this! Thanks for sharing it at the Pinworthy Project Party!

Diane Balch says:
    October 9, 2013

Great idea and I love the splattering of blood. Thanks so much for sharing you spooky recipe with us on foodie friday.

October 11, 2013

Loving these scary treats!! Just pinned and will be sharing on Facebook as one of this weeks features at Freedom Fridays!!

Hugs:))

October 11, 2013

Love this! I’ll be featuring it on the link party tomorrow. Thanks for linking it up!

Mariel @ Or so she says…