Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

So, these are the best cookies in the world. Really! While on vacation my cousin Laura made these for us and I kept going back for more! I was going to name them Laura’s Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies but I didn’t think she’d want her name plastered all over the internets…  She got the recipe off the bottom of the lid for Quaker Oats but modified it a lot. The recipe makes a lot of them but don’t worry, they’ll be gone before you know it!

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

June 25, 2013

Thank you for sharing on Tuesday Trivia. These cookies sound great, my husband loves oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. Pinning!!! Check back Friday for features.
    Wanda Ann @ Memories by the Mile

June 26, 2013

Mmmm – I love chocolate chip oatmeal cookies! I’m hoping I can adapt this one to make it relatively sugar-free. Pinned it & can’t wait to try it! Thanks for sharing (saw it on Show & Share)!

3. These cookies look so good. I have been looking for a good oatmeal cookie to try and this just might be it 🙂

Thanks for linking up on Pin it Tuesday.

4. These look absolutely incredible. I love me some oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. Thanks so much for sharing at Katherine’s Corner Blog Hop where I’m co-host today. Have a wonderful day!

June 28, 2013

oh! oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, I love them and yours look delicious! keeping your recipe Dana!
    wish you a great weekend!
    Ingrid

Jen Nikolaus says:
    June 28, 2013

I LOVE oatmeal cookies!! I am definitely going to have to try this recipe! Your pictures look great!

~Jen @ YummyHealthyEasy.com

June 29, 2013

Yay, me too now that I’ve tried these lol, thanks for pinning!

Marysol says:
    June 29, 2013

I love chocolate and I love oatmeal. So how could anyone walk away from ‘the best cookies in the world?’ Love your enthusiasm, and I’m sure I’ll love your cookies.

June 29, 2013

Tese remind me of my grandma. She always made us oatmeal cookies. Thanks for sharing on Foodie Friday

Gena says:
    June 29, 2013

Mmm. I’d love to eat those right now!
    –Gena

June 30, 2013

They look absolutely perfect!
    Thank you so much for sharing this at Wednesday Extravaganza – can’t wait to see what you share next week 🙂

July 1, 2013

Yay, thanks so much for the pin! Let me know how they come out!

July 2, 2013

Your cookies look delicious! I am so glad you shared your recipe at the Rock ‘N Share! Hope you’ll come again soon! Have a great holiday! Blessings, D@TheShadyPorch P.S. Pinned to my Cookies, Candy and Pies board.

T'onna says:
    July 2, 2013

They look delicious! I love the dish you have the cookies in, too. Thanks for sharing at Submarine Sunday!

Krista Low says:
    July 3, 2013

Yes please!!! I love cookies, especially chocolate cookies and I love the addition of oatmeal it just adds that fabulous chew! Yum. This one is pinned for later 🙂 Krista @ A Handful of Everything

Gina says:
    December 23, 2013

Just made these! My husband said these are the best he’s ever had!

December 23, 2013

YAY! So happy to hear that, thank you and I’m glad he liked them!

Megan says:
    January 11, 2014

I’m about to try this recipe. I wonder if it will matter if I use regular oats instead of quick oats?

January 11, 2014

I think it will matter some. Quick oats are already cooked, its possible regular oats will be too hard. Let me know how they come out, I’m curious to know!

Char says:
    April 10, 2014

Tried these cookies tonight and they are my new favourite!! Crisp on the outside, soft on the inside, every bite full of chocolate chips – absolutely scrumptious! Quick to make and look wonderful. Thanks for posting the recipe.

April 11, 2014

I’m so glad you liked them, thank you!

Trudi says:
    December 23, 2014

I have already made these cookies and came out really great. I did however not go through each step. Just kind of threw everything in the bowl and with clean hands of course mashed it all together and backed on temp and time that was given and all came out great.
    Thanks for the recipe.