A Video… About Me!

Hi everyone! Hope you’re having a great day so far. Yesterday I filmed my first video ever! You will see it below, feel free to watch it and leave any comments on it that you wish. It is just telling everyone a little bit more about me and it will be going on to my About Me page on the site as well. I was pretty nervous and fidgety when I filmed it since it was my first ever video, so sorry about that! I hope you like it though and if you ever want more videos, including tutorials or anything like that in the future feel free to leave a comment or send an e-mail to me at [email protected] and tell me what you’d like to see. So, here’s the video!

Thanks for watching!!
–Dana

Dale says:
    December 6, 2012

I loved it!!! What a great idea, I’m looking forward to seeing more!

2. Great idea! Good luck with your new job and I’m envious about the water view condo! Thanks so much for linking up at ‘It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas’. We’re so happy to have you!

Amie says:
    December 7, 2012

Great! Loved this! I can’t wait until the next one :).

December 7, 2012

Thanks for sharing! Hope you enjoy your new job!! Thanks for linking up at the Adorned From Above Blog Hop.
    Adorned From Above,
    Debi.
    The Busy Bee’s,
    Myrna and Joye

Bethany says:
    December 7, 2012

This was so cute. Visiting for the first time. I thought you looked confidant. 🙂

Grey says:
    December 9, 2012

I think you did a very good job on the video. It does make a difference to “see” you! I found you and that yummy chili recipe on Classy Clutter. I am going to follow by email!

December 18, 2012

Hi Dana,
    I liked your video. You did a great job for your first time. I don’t know that I could have done that well. It was interesting learning about you. Good luck with your new job. Thanks so much for sharing at Wednesday’s Adorned From Above Blog Hop. I look forward to seeing what you have this week.
    Debi @ Adorned From Above
    Joye and Myrna @ The Busy Bee’s
    Linda @ With A Blast

Lissa says:
    December 26, 2012

What a fun idea for your About Me page. You did great!

Wendy May says:
    September 14, 2013

Brave you! Nice video to see the ‘real’ you. You will do well with your new position. Have fun!

Wendy